World’s Finest Rum
Milk River Bath
Off the Beaten Track
Experience the Charming Sleepy Towns of Jamaica’s South Coast
Explore the natural paradise of the South Coast complete with rural remnants of Jamaica’s past, accompanied by gorgeous beaches, mineral baths, and sightseeing tours. This off-the-beaten-track destination rises in the cool hills of Manchester and across the more temperate flatlands of St. Elizabeth with Jamaica plantation tours and South Coast Safaris available to book. The rustic inns in charming small communities make this a real cultural touchstone of the island. There’s plenty of great food to try too including peppered shrimp at Middle Quarters and curried lobster at Little Ochi.
Things to Do in South Coast
Sip Red Stripe at Floyd’s Pelican Bar and watch the world go by
Enjoy a Papaya Daiquiri at YS Falls and have some fun by the water
Take the famous Appleton Rum Estate Tour and enjoy the taste of excellence of this world-class rum
Enjoy tasting the flavour of Jamaica on a South Coast food tour
Spend time soaking in a Milk River Bath at the famous Spa
Visit Lovers’ Leap located by Treasure Beach, a sheer 1700-foot cliff overhanging the sea
Take a memorable Water Safari trip on the Black River
Tours & Airport Transfers In South Coast
Discover More Amazing Resorts In Jamaica
COVID-19 Enhanced Safety Protocols
Policies on face masks & health
- Face masks are required for travellers in public areas and during transfers.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival at each attraction.
Policies on sanitization
- Hand sanitiser is available to travellers and staff.
- Gear/equipment in applicable experiences are sanitised between each use.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitised.
Policies on social distancing
- Customers are required to maintain social distancing during each experience where possible.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons are available on request.