Lush Green Pastures
Cradle of Jamaican Tourism
Visit Jamaica’s Gateway to Adventure
Known as the cradle of tourism in Jamaica, Port Antonio is a central hub for tourists looking for adventure and serves as a gateway to all nearby forests, rivers, and mountains looming in the distance. The parish’s freshwater and saltwater offer unique swimming escapades and you will also find Jamaica’s largest underground spring-fed blue Lagoon here, which gets its unique colour from the depth of about 200 feet and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Things to Do in Port Antonio
Relax at the cradle of tourism in Jamaica at Port Antonio’s Reach Falls and let the natural beauty along the river banks bring peace to your mind and body
Take a Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour from Port Antonio - ideal for singles, couples, or families who wish to experience and photograph the world's famous Jamaican Blue Mountains while riding in the fresh Jamaican air
Go on a fun and memorable equestrian experience for the whole family
Head to Dunn’s River Falls and go on a bobsleigh adventure inspired by the famous Jamaica bobsled Olympic team
Explore Jamaica's largest underground spring-fed blue Lagoon
Visit the sights in the area including the Errol Flynn Marina
Tours & Airport Transfers In Port Antonio
Discover More Amazing Resorts In Jamaica
COVID-19 Enhanced Safety Protocols
Policies on face masks & health
- Face masks are required for travellers in public areas and during transfers.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival at each attraction.
Policies on sanitization
- Hand sanitiser is available to travellers and staff.
- Gear/equipment in applicable experiences are sanitised between each use.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitised.
Policies on social distancing
- Customers are required to maintain social distancing during each experience where possible.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons are available on request.