Bob Marley Tours
Cultural & Historical Centre
Step Inside the Heartbeat of Jamaica
Kingston, the world’s 7th largest natural harbour, is Jamaica’s capital and largest city, providing an eclectic mix of opportunities for natural, historical, and cultural experiences. It is also home to many thriving educational and entrepreneurial institutions as well as numerous entertainment and recreational facilities. Expect to see historic districts, colourful Fleet Street, and beautiful gardens. Discover just why Kingston is called “The Heartbeat of Jamaica” with a visit to the various spots honouring this vibrant city as the birthplace of reggae.
Things to Do in Kingston
Reggae! Experience Bob Marley’s and Peter Tosh's visionary legacy via the Bob Marley Museum, Peter Tosh Museum, and the Tuff Gong International Studio with an interactive behind-the-scenes look at reggae, from Kingston to the world!
Taste the flavours of Jamaica with a Flavours of Jamaica Food Tour from Kingston
Leave the busy city behind and go on a Blue Mountain coffee tour on this breathtaking hike
Take the short trip to tour Port Royal, once the busiest city in the Caribbean during the time of the Buccaneers
See and witness the remains of the brutal slave trade and stand in the location where the fiercest battle was fought
Get out of the city and take a tour from Kingston to do rafting on the Rio Grande
Tours & Airport Transfers In Kingston
Discover More Amazing Resorts In Jamaica
COVID-19 Enhanced Safety Protocols
Policies on face masks & health
- Face masks are required for travellers in public areas and during transfers.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival at each attraction.
Policies on sanitization
- Hand sanitiser is available to travellers and staff.
- Gear/equipment in applicable experiences are sanitised between each use.
- Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitised.
Policies on social distancing
- Customers are required to maintain social distancing during each experience where possible.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons are available on request.